- When you make an appointment, it is reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or re-scheduling.
- Please understand that when you fail to show or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time to another client. We send out confirmation e-mails and text messages (depending on your preference) in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. So please make sure the contact info we have for you is correct.
- We require a valid credit card on hold in order to reserve an appointment time.You are not pre-paying for a service. We use Stripe.com for credit card information.
- It is ok with us for clients to come on their period as long as they are wearing a tampon. If you are not comfortable with that, please try to take your cycle into consideration when booking the appointment. Last minute cancelations will be charged.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.